Friday, December 6, 2013

My Sexy Saturday ~ RED LIONESS TAMED

http://kougarkisses.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_4.html

Sexy Saturday kisses, everyone.

Here's the seventh snippet from my sci fi erotic romance, RED LIONESS TAMED, starring Sun Rocket Kahoqua & Captain Draxen Z of the Venture. Finally! Their love story is re-published as an Indie ebook.

~~~~~~

Seven Sentences [computer count] from

Red Lioness Tamed
Adventures of Sun Rocket, Book 1

Chapter Twenty-two:
How To Tame His Red Lioness 

His low tone throbbed through her. Bast! She had it in-heat bad for the male.

Yet with Kahoqua's next breath, her feline-ornery nature surfaced. Not to yowl, she also felt wildly conflicted.

Her mushy heart battled her headstrong common sense. Her wild yen for adventure warred with the pain he could cause her vulnerable heart.


~~~~~~

For more of My Sexy Saturday ~mysexysaturday.blogspot.com~

~~~~~~ 


~~~ Sun Rocket and Captain Draxen Z invite you to read their love story ~~~ 
 
RED LIONESS TAMED ~ Lioness shifter lost in space with a loner captain who will do anything to keep her, even seduction by leather ~ *5 Flowers* from Book Cravers

Available at SMASHWORDS PREMIUM CATALOGUE, AMAZON, and ALL ROMANCE EBOOKS
~~~~~~ 

My previous release is HER MIDNIGHT STARDUST COWBOYS, a ShapeShifter Seductions Presents Novel. For more info on my para-fantasy erotic romances check the sidebar.  

Love shapeshifters? Wanna know what life is like in a shapeshifter town? Join us at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~ Turning into Your Wildest Desire

~~~~~~ 

Have a sexy magical week ~

Savanna

Savanna Kougar ~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance 

4 comments:

Pat C. said...

Will there ever be a Book 2?

Savanna Kougar said...

Pat, truthfully at this point in time, I don't know. I have written some on it... and I planned follow-up adventures... but the way my life is going, I can't promise a dang thing. ~sadly~

Dakota Trace said...

Very intriguing and I hope you're able to work on book 2.
Dakota

Savanna Kougar said...

Thank you, Dakota