Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Sexy Saturday ~ Revising RED LIONESS TAMED 'V'

Red Lioness Tamed ~ Adventures of Sun Rocket, Book 1 
Sexy Saturday kisses, everyone.


Here's the fifth snippet from my sci fi erotic romance that I'm currently revising. Once finished, I'll re-release the novella, starring Sun Rocket & Draxen, as an Indie ebook.
 
~~~~~~

Seven Sentences [computer count] from ~


Red Lioness Tamed
Adventures of Sun Rocket, Book 1 


Chapter Eighteen:
Kahoqua, Lioness Woman 


Draxen halted as if the soles of his boots had plasma-merged with the floor. He simply beheld her, marveling from his soul at how Sun Rocket had transformed from his lovely one to a lioness woman.

A red lioness woman.

His breath burst out of his lungs, ragged and fast. Gods, her feline exotic beauty captured him, more than he'd dared imagine.

"Sun Rocket," he hoarsely uttered.

"Kahoqua," she answered, leaning sensually toward him. 
 
~~~~~~

For more of My Sexy Saturday ~mysexysaturday.blogspot.com~

~~~~~~

My latest release is HER MIDNIGHT STARDUST COWBOYS, a ShapeShifter Seductions Presents Novel. For more info on my para-fantasy erotic romances check the sidebar.  

Love shapeshifters? Wanna know what life is like in a shapeshifter town? Join us at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~ Turning into Your Wildest Desire


~~~~~~  
Have a sexy magical week ~

Savanna

Savanna Kougar ~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance 

4 comments:

Dakota Trace said...

Love the imagery here. Good luck on your self publishing :D

Dakota

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi Dakota, thank you!

Lynn Crain said...

Wow...I can really see what's going on...can't wait to read more.

Thanks for the lovely snippet, Savanna, and for being part of My Sexy Saturday week 11.

Savanna Kougar said...

Lynn, you're welcome. I'm enjoying being part of MY SEXY SATURDAY.