Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Sexy Saturday ~ Revising RED LIONESS TAMED IV

Red Lioness Tamed ~ Adventures of Sun Rocket, Book 1 
Sexy Saturday kisses, everyone.


Here's the fourth snippet from my sci fi erotic romance that I'm currently revising. Once finished, I'll re-release the novella as an Indie ebook.
~~~~~~

Seven Sentences [computer count] from ~


Red Lioness Tamed
Adventures of Sun Rocket, Book 1 


Chapter Fifteen:
Hope You Like Cats


"My lovely lioness one." He stroked his hand between her thighs, brushing over her sex curls.

"How do you know?" she challenged softly. "Ever copulate with a cat-shifted woman?"

His fingers caressed over her sex lips. She wriggled, sultry with heat.

"Once." His fingertips tickled the opening of her sex. She moaned, flushed with excitement.

~~~~~~

For more of My Sexy Saturday ~mysexysaturday.blogspot.com~

~~~~~~

My latest release is HER MIDNIGHT STARDUST COWBOYS, a ShapeShifter Seductions Presents Novel. For more info on my para-fantasy erotic romances check the sidebar.  

Love shapeshifters? Wanna know what life is like in a shapeshifter town? Join us at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~ Turning into Your Wildest Desire

~~~~~~
Have a sexy magical week ~

Savanna

Savanna Kougar ~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance 

1 comment:

Savanna Kougar said...

Have a sexy magical week ~