Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Golden Magic of St. Patrick’s Day


~~~ Unicorn Art by Sabra Scherer
Volcano’s Angelic Forecast

Angelic Forecast ~ XXVIII

“It’s time for the wearin’ of the green,” I greet the Heavenly One. He approaches, the sky brightening around him, the grass greening vibrantly before he walks upon it, like his own personal pathway.
“The green carpet instead of the red carpet,” he jokes.
“Follow the green grass road, instead of the yellow brick road,” I joke back, badly.
“You look disappointed. Were you hoping for fairies and leprechauns?” His purply eyes twinkle, yet hold an infinity of compassion.
“I was. I’m spoiled seeing you every week.”
“You’re not spoiled,” he counters, his expression amused and jovial. “The wee ones are readying themselves for St. Patrick’s day appearances and miracles. It requires huge amounts of energy. Especially creating all those rainbows.”
I nod my understanding. “Do you have a shamrock-lucky message for us this week?” I ask.
“The gold falls from the heavens this year. It holds all the energies of the angels, combined as One vibration. Wear this gift of golden light as you would a fine garment. Envision a sheer layer of gold wrapping you. Let it swirl and dance around you, gleaming and gorgeous and glorious.”
I let my imagination follow the Cherub’s words. As I open my eyes, I see a mist of sparkling gold. The sparkles seem to sink into my arm while I behold them.
“Perfect,” the Heavenly One enthuses. “There is someone here to visit you.”
I glance up. A stunning alabaster unicorn stands at his side. Her wise eyes are dark and velvety.
“I know you,” I whisper, enthralled beyond words. “Where?”
“I await you... in another world, a dimension that flows from Ireland.” She speaks, yet it does not feel telepathic... exactly.
“Shimmeria,” I utter softly. A vague memory tugs at me.

The following week is crucial in several ways. It is a time to accept the golden energies, to open your spirit to their gifts. It is also a time to take a close realistic look at the world around you. What do you see? What do you really see? Is it to your liking? If not, begin making plans to change your physical surroundings, a move perhaps. Now is the time change your location, whether it is a matter of business, or a personal move. This week is all about movement. Look for ways to move your career forward. Look for ways to move your relationships forward. Move... this week. It will work to your advantage in every way.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY AND THE WEARING OF THE GREEN...

Angelic blessings from Volcano & Sedona

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leprechauns, do they show themselves in 2013 ~

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS

Where angels fear to tread, 2012 Earth ~
Is a stranger on a superspeed motorcycle her savior from the brutal endtimes?


Blurb: Winter Solstice, December 21, 2012 – The end of the Mayan Calendar
What happens when a world weary, worn out incarnated angel, Sedona, who believes she is merely human has three choices after her old van breaks down? ...more


~~~ NOW IN PRINT ~~~

Author Discovery by Lindsay Townsend, BookStrand author of FLAVIA’S SECRET and A SECRET TREASURE ~
http://sirenbookstrand.blogspot.com/2008/08/author-discovery-savanna-kougars-when.html ~

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS ~ adventure fantasy erotic romance ~ available from BookStrand ~
http://www.bookstrand.com/authors/savannakougar/wagaf.asp ~ http://www.bookstrand.com/ ~

Kiss from Savanna Kougar...

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance
~~~~~~

3 comments:

Evonne Wareham said...

Love the unicorn. Happy St Patrick's day.

Anonymous said...

So the unicorn's mane is orange? Does that mean he's Protestant?

Pat "I'm Irish and don't drink, what's wrong with me" Cunningham

Savanna Kougar said...

Evonne, Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Pat, well, actually, I think his mane is supposed to be a deep golden red... however, the unicorn is appropriately spiritual, not religious.

Yeah, I've got me some Irish blood, and I rarely drink... however, I think I should drink some wine for health reasons... and I do love Bailey's Irish Cream... haven't had it for ages!