Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tooting My Own Horn ~ P.E. Cunningham

Hi Title Magicians, our own Pat 'P. E.' Cunningham, one of the ATIV finalists has a feature story in the Fantasy and Science Fiction Magazine! I'm totally excited for her. The link to the magazine site is at the end of the post.
Pat, Beam-me-up-Scotty congratulations!
Loop announcement from Pat:
This has nothing to do with romance, but ... The June issue of the Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction has one of my stories in it.
I even got my name on the cover! It's called "Monkey See ... " and
it's about a warrior woman, her talking sword, and lots and lots of
monkeys. I don't get any extra money for copies sold, but the publisher will
be very pleased.
Pat C. ~
http://www.sfsite.com/fsf/

6 comments:

Anitra Lynn McLeod said...

Whoo hoo! Congratulations! I'm toasting you with cyber-champagne and chocolate covered strawberries, which, since they are cyber, are totally calorie free! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulation! Sound great!
Hugs!
Lisa

Evonne Wareham said...

Pat
Good to see you out of lurk and with great news. Many congrats, plus cyber champagne.

Savanna Kougar said...

If you have a moment, check out the magazine website. There's a cover pic with Pat's name and the the title of her story. It's too cool. I almost swiped the pic, but figured they could get me for stealing it ~ sfsite.com/fsf ~

Trish Milburn said...

Congrats, Pat!

Mel Hiers said...

W00T, Pat!