Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Sexy Saturday: White Fang, Ace Wolf Reporter ~ WIP



Welcome to Saturday Sexy 777.

Since revisions on Red Lioness Tamed were slow this week, here's a snippet taste of one of my SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS WIPs. This is the first meeting between my super wolf hero, White Fang, and his heroine, Pasha, an Egyptian cat goddess.

~~~

Seven Sentences from ~

White Fang, Ace Wolf Reporter  

Chapter Seven ~ Interview with the Biker Alpha 

Dante gave a satisfied nod. “You’ll be in like Flint, as the apes say.”

Silence followed, and they both drained their brews. From the corner of his eye, White Fang watched the long-legged, elegant catwoman sway toward the bar at the far end of the room. Her figure-hugging, ravish-me red dress was at odds with the Victorian-style bar. That was just fine with him.

Lykouz squeeze his balls, her curves rivaled those of the gorgeous actress, Ann-Margret.

~~~~~~

Update: Correction to seven sentences. Stress got the best of me. Apologies. 

For more of My Sexy Saturday ~mysexysaturday.blogspot.com~

~~~~~~

My latest release is HER MIDNIGHT STARDUST COWBOYS, a ShapeShifter Seductions Presents Novel. For more info on my para-fantasy erotic romances check the sidebar.  

Love shapeshifters? Wanna know what life is like in a shapeshifter town? Join us at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~ Turning into Your Wildest Desire
~~~~~~

Have a magical and sexy sci fi week ~

Savanna

Savanna Kougar ~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance 

2 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Run on the Wild Side of Romance

Savanna Kougar said...

Update: Correction to seven sentences. Stress got the best of me. Apologies.

ALSO, BIG APOLOGIES because I signed up with the ShapeShifter Seductions addy instead of Title Magic's addy.