Thursday, December 15, 2016

Mistletoe Hop at ShapeShifter Seduction


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays ... or Happy Howlidays,as they say in my fictional world of Wolf Peak Territory, a shapeshifter-supernatural community in Montana. 



So, Naughty or Nice? There's a loaded question. As an author I've been as GOOD as I can be, considering my challenging circumstances. Currently, I'm finishing up BLACK CAT BEAUTY, a re-release, which has been extensively revised, and will likely be around 40,000 words. Then, I'm participating in an erotic romance Box Set, which is tentatively scheduled to be released in April 2017. Stay tuned. 

Hopefully for your enjoyment, here's a sexy takeoff on the traditional NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS poem, which I wrote several years ago. It's become popular at Dante's Interspecies Pleasure Club, where fantasy and reality passionately meet in Wolf Peak Territory. 

~~~ 

CONTINUED AT SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTION ~ 

~~~~~~ 

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050Run on the Wild Side of Romance  

Kisses, Savanna Kougar

No comments: