Thursday, March 10, 2011

Special Blatant Plug Post



They’re here! They’re on Amazon! I’m doing cartwheels and that’s not easy with a computer on my lap! My compilation volume, LOVE ON THE WILD SIDE, and my latest release, BELONGING, are both now available in print at Amazon.com. Maybe on the Barnes & Noble site, too; I didn’t check that one. If they carried Siren/BookStrand print books on their store shelves I’d feel more inclined to give them good press.

BELONGING is now out on Kindle at Amazon as well. Yesterday was a banner day for me. If I hadn’t been in the library I probably would have squee’d a lot.

Not to disparage epublishing or ebooks in any way, but I’m old-school enough to prefer print to a screen when it comes to reading. I don’t own a Kindle. I have a couple of books downloaded to the laptop but haven’t read them yet. In my mind, a computer is for writing, checking emails, watching funny vids on YouTube and playing Spider Solitaire when I’m supposed to be working. I’m sure I’ll learn to read on one eventually.

Quick recap: LOVE ON THE WILD SIDE collects my first two shapeshifter novellas, COYOTE MOON and BEST OF BREED, into one book for handy reference. BELONGING is my thinly-disguised Wincest -- I mean, M/M vampire love story. Throw in A LONDON WEREWOLF IN AMERICA and I now have two novels and a collection in print. I’m starting to feel like a real writer.

That leaves only BAD BOYS in e-form. It’s likely to remain that way unless I write a companion novella, or they pair me up with someone else’s orphan M/M story. Any volunteers?

3 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

WAHOOOOO! Rollin', rollin', keep those stories goin'! And the prints comin' ...

Pat C. said...

I want to put them next to my Stephen King books and see if the talent rubs off.

Savanna Kougar said...

Hope is a beautiful thing.

Naw, go ahead. Stephen King's got the mojo. I'm sure it rubs off.